Manage your own online sales with CMS (Content Management System) and an Ecommerce website
Selling online via your website is a great solution for developing an existing retail business or even starting a new one.
There are many different ecommerce website options to choose from, including white label or off-the-peg template websites, which you could use, but if you are serious about selling online then a professionally designed ecommerce website with a bespoke CMS system will allow you to manage your online sales successfully.
Sounds great...are you ready?
There is a lot to think about before you plunge into the world of ecommerce. Before you choose the website designer you want to design your online shopping website it would be an advantage to consider the following:
- Have you thought about what payment system you would like to use?
- Do you have a reliable supplier of stock and an effective stock control system in place?
- Do you have access to good quality images of your products, or will you have to take photographs yourself?
- Have you considered delivery costs?
- Have you thought about your range of products? Will it increase over time as you become successful?
- What is the competition like - are you competing with established online retailers with the same products?
- Are there any legal implications you need to consider?
Beginning to sound daunting? It needn't be...
Elizabeth is experienced with ecommerce and CMS websites and she will offer advice and help you through the process of establishing your online sales business - but you will need to consider all of the above questions in the same way that you present a business plan.
Get in touch
Call Elizabeth to discuss your ecommerce business and she will arrange an appointment so that you can find out more about what's involved.